Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
General Discussion

Subject:  Has anyone ever blown up a Field Pumpkin?

General Discussion      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

pumpkinpal2

C N Y

Sorry for this being in General Discussion, but I did not find any results thus far and I didn't want it to be lost in the shuffle by default. Thanks for any pics or Diary entries. Preferring content that is of the actual 'blowing up' caused by an excessive growth rate rather than BES, butt, whatever, lol---eric g

10/10/2026 1:26:29 AM

DKrus

Cheshire Ma USA

I have had them stem split as well as BES

10/10/2026 6:33:26 AM

pumpkinpal2

C N Y

Thanks! I have had neither, so, I must be not pushing any limits, lol. eg

10/10/2026 11:44:18 PM

Total Posts: 3 Current Server Time: 10/11/2026 4:09:02 PM
 
General Discussion      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.