Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
General Discussion

Subject:  Travis Plucks Rocky From The Patch.

General Discussion      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Spudley (Scott)

Alaska

Did anybody watch? Another WR in the same season possibly? Any guesses on what it'll weigh?

10/9/2026 7:05:24 PM

Maurice

Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, Canada

Watch what?

10/9/2026 9:25:01 PM

pumpkinpal2

C N Y

Google:
Travis Gienger Plucks Rocky From The Patch
I have not yet gone any further.
eg

[Last edit: 10/09/26 11:39:05 PM]

10/9/2026 11:11:28 PM

Country Boy

Ma

Apparently AI came up with time travel. Feel like I'm back in 2024, oops 2023. Time flies

[Last edit: 10/09/26 11:51:09 PM]

10/9/2026 11:40:25 PM

Country Boy

Ma

I read his post, and if I can still read, he hopes plant size gets to 2500-3000 sq ft range?? Yowzers! Good luck on that 3000lb goal, didn't even know about the livestream

10/10/2026 12:10:37 AM

Total Posts: 5 Current Server Time: 10/11/2026 4:09:02 PM
 
General Discussion      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.