Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
General Discussion

Subject:  Desease test

General Discussion      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Maurice

Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, Canada

I had a soul Bourne attack and I want to know what it is so I know if I can use the patch next year. The soils already tilled and it’s mid October will the results be weird or will it work out just fine?

10/8/2026 5:37:15 PM

Little Catch Up

Grittyville, WA

Souls and soils are rarely perfect. The only I can say for sure about fixing soils is to do a side by side comparison.

10/9/2026 1:00:34 AM

Total Posts: 2 Current Server Time: 10/11/2026 4:09:38 PM
 
General Discussion      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.