Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Watermelon Growing Forum

Subject:  58% and 42% heavy

Watermelon Growing Forum      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

big moon

Bethlehem CT

I was just checking out the GPC results for melons and I ran across two melons that went extremely heavy. One was grown by Scott St. Laurent (58% heavy and the other was grown by Gary Gunther (42% heavy). I didn't think that kind of % heavy was possible. Could it be a mistake?

10/24/2019 6:28:24 PM

Spence***

Home of happy lil plants

That one was grown from the 301 kent and its just as easy to type funny stuff in ott column if that answers the question

max is right at 16% heavy( about 35-38lb)
and max light also about 16% but more around -40lbs potential

10/24/2019 8:37:23 PM

big moon

Bethlehem CT

Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

10/25/2019 7:43:48 AM

Total Posts: 3 Current Server Time: 10/22/2020 2:17:05 AM
 
Watermelon Growing Forum      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2020 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.